National Design Consultancy (NDC) was formed in 1989; providing Building Engineering Services Design and Compliance Services from our Design Centres located in Bristol and Leeds, together with Head Office in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.

Following a management buyout in January 2001, NDC was registered with Companies House as a Limited Company NDC 2000 Ltd which also trades as National Design Consultancy.

In 2016, NDC formed an Employee Benefit Trust, which owns 51% of the Company. The remaining 49% is owned by NDC Partnership Ltd.

A consistent Quality and Environmental management approach is deployed throughout the Company and is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 through BSI.

NDC offer Building Services Engineering Consultancy Services specialising in Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Design, together with Condition and Compliance Surveys and Risk Assessments. 

NDC provide robust and innovative M&E design solutions, offering a flexible approach to all commissions, whilst ensuring compliance with current and changing legislation.  NDC have invested in contemporary design software such as Tas Engineering and Revit BIM to support our design approach.  NDC are committed to reducing the environmental impact of Building Engineering Services without compromising performance.

NDC will tailor Compliance Services to each particular Client’s needs using bespoke software and cloud-based data collection applications. This facilitates the prompt delivery of reports with clear analysis of data, including specification and management of remedial actions.

The combination of compliance skills together with design capabilities gives NDC a favorable position in the industry.

By building strong and lasting relationships with our Clients, NDC aims to develop an ongoing working platform to develop other services such as design and project management associated with new build/refurbishment works and also estates and records management services.

 

Our principal services can be summarised as follows:

 

Design & Consultancy Services 

  • Building Services
  • Mechanical & Electrical Design
  • Project Management
  • Building Information Modelling (BIM)
  • Drawing Services
  • Thermal Modelling
  • Cost Management
  • Clerk Of Works
  • Estates & Maintenance Management 

 

Compliance 

  • Compliance & Condition
  • Legionella
  • TM44
  • PUWER
  • EPC
  • DEC
  • ESOS

 

 

If you would like to discuss any of our services in further detail, please contact:

National Compliance Group - Design Centre North, Leeds on 0113 220 3250

National Projects Group - Design Centre South, Bristol on 01454 775 511

Head Office, Sutton Coldfield on 0121 362 8800

  

  • LogoStrip.png